Secrete.

miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2013

Best UFO Pictures, Page 9 - 2006



Best UFO Pictures, Page 9 - 2006
2006 -Tricase, Italy - Sighting Report: Date: January 8, 2006 Time: 11:30 a.m. Tricase (Lecce) Italy - During a walk with their own sons in marine locality greenhouse of Tricase. Without a warning, I sighted a unidentified flying object that to constant speed it was moved in east direction. Non introduced no type of effects collaterals in zone.
Thank you to the witness for the report and photos. original source: http://www.hbccufo.org, Photos © Tricase, Italy witness
2006 - Kaufman, Texas - It seems like I send you two close together everytime here lately. This one was taken on 01-24-2006 approximately 5:30 pm. I was taking photos of this small plane because it was travelling fairly fast and I couldn't make it out too good through the viewfinder and thought it may not be a plane. I took about five photos of it and this object was in just one of them. If it was another plane or bird, it should have been in two or three of them at least, but it wasn't.
So I'm thinking it could be something else. I'm sending you also a copy of the original for your analysis. © lawwalk 2006
2006 - United Kingdom - Tyne - Wear - February 9. On the 9th of February 2006 at 4 PM I was looking out of the window of my home in the Tyne and Wear area of the North East of England, when I saw at least 20 glowing objects come out of the sky. I saw around 15 of the objects proceed back into the clouds and I got my camera. I quickly opened the window and was able to take a picture of the 5 remaining objects.
I then saw 5 more come across the sky so I took a picture of them and then yet again 4 more came across the sky and I got yet another picture. The objects stopped coming so I went outside to investigate.
I walked to the area in which the UFOs were flying over and one of the UFOs flew directly over my head and then proceeded into a cloud. I waited for quite while then went back home because I had not seen any more objects. © Sam W.
2006 - Los Angeles, California-February 8, Ana Luisa Cid Reports: These photos were taken with a digital camera and suggest the possible presence of "chance UFOs" that were not visually noticed by the witnesses. The image of the Zeppelin belongs to Eduardo García and was taken on February 8, 2006 in Los Angeles, California at 5:52 p.m. using a Nikon D-70 camera. © Eduardo García
2006 - East Texas - 02-18 - I was taking photos of clouds with the sun behind them at about 4:00 PM. Sometimes when I do this if the sun is just in the right position, the clouds will light up with different colors as this one did. On the left side of this photo something else appeared in between the clouds also. As I've said before, some of these objects I see and some I don't but the camera catches them.
I have often noticed when taking photos especially with the camera zoomed, these objects are moving so fast across the viewfinder, by the time I see them and snap the picture, they're gone, and I miss them.
I know the objects are usually around clouds, fast jets and their trails and if I take photos of these, the objects sometimes appear and get caught by the camera. © lawwalk 2006.
2006 - Mexico - March 10 - A chance photograph of a UFO has been taken in Orizaba by Rossana Tejeda Lopez. The photograph was taken at night when the Moon was bright. Rossana filmed the UFO from her garage. Her first photo there is a very luminous, orange-colored object. The second photo does not show an object, but the third one does. There was nothing unusual seen by the photographer as she was snapping the photos. She was only trying to photograph the sky. © R T Lopez
2006 - Mexico - 07-06 - Photos taken by Jaime Melo, a resident of Puerto Rico, during his visit to the Chichen-Itza archaeological site in Yucatan. > Taken at 13:38 hours using a 3.2 megapixel Polaroid PDC-3070. This evidence was provided by Peter (sic) to researcher Lucy Guzmán who in turn forwarded it to Ana Luisa Cid for a joint investigation. Preliminary analyses shed favorable results, finding that the material is indeed genuine.
We likewise obtained a considerable similarity with a photo taken at the very same pyramid of Kulkulkan in 2005 by Argentinean tourist Alejandro Gabriel Garcia during a tour to the Yucatan Peninsula. We therefore believe that chance UFO sightings occur in the Mayan ruins of Mexico, since both witnesses state that no object could be seen in the sky at the moment that the photos were taken. ref: Ana Luisa Cid (México) www.analuisacid.com
2006 - Poland - Germany - UFO photographed on flight from Gdansk 04-18-06 - Presented photo was taken from a plane probably somewhere near Köln by Mr. Roman Kapturkiewicz from Gdynia [Poland]. The plane was heading to Köln from Gdansk [Poland]. The witness' statement:
I send a photo taken with a digital camera [Sony Cybershot Dsc-F707] on April 18th 2006 at 12:51:56 during a flight from Gdansk to Köln. The plane took off from Gdansk at about 11:55 and the flight lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Polish UFO Journal 2006©
2006- Guatemala - A photograph taken by Jeysen Caban Fernandez, during the Good Friday processions (14 April 2006) in the Central Square of Antigua, Guatemala. "When I took the photos with my digital camera I didn't see anything, but when I downloaded them to the computer, I was able to see this object in the sky, which is very close to the Volcan de Agua volcano that borders the city. I consulted this with other people and we believe it cannot represent either a plane or a bird."
Jeysen is a native of Puerto Rico. He employed a Kodak EasyShare CX-7300 camera with normal exposure times. source-www.analuisacid.com
2006 - Argentina - April, 20 - Arturo Robles Gil writes, "Here is this controversial photo of this object that suggest a flying disk in a magnified size, unfortunately my position has to be on the skeptical and objective side. It is more easy to think that this object is a balloon rather than a truly flying disc." "The shape does not correspond with a metallic flat surface, instead the surface criteria is more on the side of the possibility of a balloon. Sometimes projection and incidence of the light can transform the shape that anyone could be confused."
"Any way, I love this picture, but at the same time I feel sad because what I thought to be something spectacular could be a simple balloon. I am very sorry if at first glance I was confused."
source-www.franciscofazio.com.ar & ufoargentina@yahoo.com.ar
2006 - Modesto, CA - I was feeling pretty good about my 'captures' and went back outside to retrieve my camera and tripod, (this was about an hour later). I had just grabbed the tripod and started to walk back when I noticed a huge reflection in the North by Northwest skies. Well I thought to myself, I'm here with the camera and tripod in my hand so what the hell, let's take a few more shots! I had the camera in burst mode so was able to fire off five shots instantly and then came back inside to see if I'd gotten lucky again.
The very first shot nearly made me fall out of my chair. It seem to have many of the characteristics of a classic disc. I quickly opened up the small photo program to zoom in on the object and was surprised to see what appears to be a cupola on the top of this object.
There also appears to be a few of the orb or spheroid shaped objects flying nearby. source-Johnny Anonymous, & www.ufocasebook.com
2006 - Monterrey, Mexico - This photograph was captured by René Paul Mounts of Oca, May 7, 2006 at 18:46 hrs. The witness went to a concert in the Monterrey Arena, when on the way she took some photos at Cerro de la Silla, obtaining one image which contained a chance UFO. René Paul used an HP Photosmart M22 camera and the photo is courtesy of Francisco Carmona.
2006 - Poznan, Poland, 05-26-06. Mrs. Paulina from Poznan [Posen] took a photo of a chance UFO in Jezyce forest in Poznan. "I went to the forest with my mate and my dog in order to take some photos and we managed to take a strange photo. We were taking photos for fun and we downloaded them on my computer in my house.
One of the photos surprised us because we hadn't seen something like it before. I don't know what it is but it looks like a UFO in my opinion. My dad told me that it is just a malfunction of the camera and he ordered me to remove the photo because there isn't anything strange on it.
But I decided to send it secretly. I took it at 17:24 in Jezyce forest in Poznan." The photo was taken with Casio EX S500 camera.
2006 - Peru- 06-20-06. SOURCE: Ana Luisa Cid - DATE: 06.19.06 - According to the preliminary report by Dr. Anthony Choy, this UFO was photographed by Marco Antonio Zeballos, a member of the Civil Defense Regional Committee (CRDC), when the witness was in the town of Matalaque preparing to evacuate families affected by the volcano. Researcher Choy says that the photo has not yet been subjected to detailed scrutiny. However, in his opinion, there is a high likelihood that it is an anomalous object that crossed the camera's field of view, without entirely dismissing that it could be an insect or bird that flew past quickly, causing distortion in the image. Photo © Marco Antonio Zeballos
2006 - Jackfish Creek, Alberta, Canada - July 3 - I saw a beam of light and I have 2 photos. The first, is a photo of Jackfish bridge with a disk shaped object, and a beam of light just missing it. The object has a bright area on top of it, almost like a cloud and a possible contrail or object trailing behind it. It's almost like a dragonfly captured in a digital image, but I don't think it is. source: www. hbccufo.com
2006 - Toruñ [woj.Kujawsko-Pomorskie], May 20, 13:39:25. -T he photo was taken in a certain Torun housing estate. The anonymous witness didn't see the UFO taking the photo. As he wrote, he was going to took photos of some products to a catalog, setting the balance of white and snapping some random photos. No sounds accompanied the alleged UFO manifestation. source: NPN © - http://www.npn.ehost.pl
2006 - Mexico - The Journal of Hispanic Ufology - On Monday, August 7, 2006, the Cruz Molina family witnessed the transit of a possible UFO that traveled at low altitude over the district of Culhuacán, southeast of the Mexican capital. The video has a duration of 13 seconds and was recorded by Mr. Arturo Cruz Granados at 15:30 hours using a Sony TRV-328 camera. The exulting voices of the eyewitnesses are heard on the recording, as well as the propeller sounds of a helicopter flying over the area. Almost at the end of the video, it can be seen that the object rotated on its own axis until it lost itself behind a house. © www.analuisacid.com
2006- East Texas - About 3:00 PM, I took this photo of clouds above me, but didn't notice the object until later. I took 5 photos of this cloud sight in burst mode and the object was only in the first photo that I could find. This tells me again that you have to click the camera button at the exact right time to catch these things because they travel so fast. It was fairly easy to see that this object is saucer shaped, with a dome that has ports or windows, definitely a structured object. I'm sending you a copy of the original photo for you to check out. © lawwalk
2006 - I caught this object at 7:17 PM on 09-05-2006, here in East Texas. The sun was getting close to the horizon and I was taking pictures above it of the small clouds that were still left in the sky. I was in burst mode that will take five pics in about a second.On this one I just took two and this object was in the first photo but was not in the second one. So I'm assuming it was moving quite fast.
It doesn't appear to have any wings, so I'm ruling out a bug, bird, or plane and sending it to you as a possible UFO. See what you think my friend... Larry © lawwalk
2006 - Mexico - Gustavo Alemán, director of the Ovni Merida group, managed to record on video a possible luminous UFO last Friday on September 1, 2006. According to the account provided by the researchers who were there with him -- Emilio Cetz and Victor Mis - the time was 11:33 pm and they were getting ready for a skywatch when Gustavo told them that there was a flash in the sky. Gustavo Aleman's report:
"I saw a flash in the sky and summoned my colleagues to confirm what I was seeing. When we tried to videotape it, the object came closer to the site and that's how we managed to record it, although at that point it was in plain sight. A few seconds elapsed and the object went away. We didn't see it again. We immediately broke camp and tried to locate it elsewhere along the highway, but it wasn't possible... it was either a mere chance or it was our lucky day." © ovnimerida.com
2006 - Peru - September - In the Huaytara Highlands on the border between Ica and Huancavelica, a group of engineers performing work for mining company Antapite managed to take a photo of an Unidentified Flying Object, commonly known as a UFO. As can be seen in the image, it was a silvery object that stands out against a clear blue sky and contrasts with the area's topography.
Accoridng to Luis Alberto Villar Perez, identified with DNi 3057454, the photo was taken on September 22 from the Jatun Orcco mining project in the localities of Palmacancha, Huarpo and San Migel in the peasant district of Santiago de Chocorvos. source: http://www.correoperu.com.pe/correosur/ica/nota.php?id=4487
2006 - Texas - Kaufman - On 10-21-2006 at 6:48 pm in Kaufman Texas, I saw this bright orange flash in the western sky at about 10 o'clock high.It was coming down vertically when I first saw it and I watched it for a couple seconds before I realized I'd better get a pic of it. I zoomed in on it to 12x optical and snapped five burst photos of it. When the camera was ready again (which takes a couple seconds), I couldn't tell if the object disappeared or sped off, it just wasn't there anymore so I didn't get anymore pics of it.
When I downloaded the pics on the computer, I zoomed in on the object and saw something I never saw before, it appears to show some type of structure or framework on the object. The sighting lasted not more than five or six seconds at the most. The sky was completely clear and the temperature was 60 or 65 degrees and the sun had just set, no wind to speak of.
Sending a copy of the first original photo I took, thought this may be of interest to you. photograph © lawwalk, 2006, original source: www.ufocasebook.com
2006 - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Posted: Monday, October 30, 2006 - I caught a flying saucer on camera. A group of us went to the corn maze here in Albuquerque about a week ago and I snapped some pictures. When I pulled them out and looked at them today, I find that I caught a real, live flying saucer on camera. Hey - we're just a stone's throw from Roswell here, kids. source and references: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2196027&blogID=187037675
2006 - Ft. St. John, B.C. Canada - I took this photo on August 20, 2006, while helping a friend on a moose hunt. It was taken using a Kodak Easyshare c340 digital camera at around 1:30 PM. It was seen about 20 miles north of Ft. St. John, B.C. Canada. My friend has no interest in this subject so when I saw it approaching at a high rate of speed I just grabbed my camera and snapped a couple quick shots without saying anything to him. Photograph © M.M.
2006 - Ipiales, Columbia - The photographs were taken in Ipiales, Columbia during the weekend of November 18-19. The witness Freddy states that the first photo was taken of a large, luminescent shape. The next photos show UFOs circled in red, and a cigar UFO. The last photos show another luminescent point circled in green. He states that they are "plasma" UFOs. See all of the photographs at UFO Casebook's Photographs of UFOs Taken over Ipiales, Columbia © Freddy, released by the UFO Casebook.
2006 - California - A chance photograph of a UFO was taken in California on July 1, 2006. At approximately 1:30 PM, while near some tanks located near Hercules and Vallego, the photograph was shot by Larry Wexdoz. The witness used a Nikon E5200 camera. He sent his report and photograph to Ana Luisa Cid with the colloboration of Alex Sender. The photograph clearly shows what appears to be a disc-shaped object.
2006 - Kaufman, TX - 12-30-06 - East Texas. Sometimes I just have an urge to get up and go take a few pics and that's what happened on this day. It had just stormed the night before and the sun was peeking out. I walked out and the sky was clear over my house so I went to the side and took a photo of these clouds in the south. I didn't notice anything flying while I was taking the pics, but the first photo I took had this flying in the clouds as I checked them on the computer. © lawwalk 2006-2007-source: www.ufocasebook.com
2006 - Santa Cruz, California, 12-29-06 - Sightseeing and taking photographs along coast north of Santa Cruz, California. On back road just south of Bonny Doon, took photo of picturesque landscape. Camera was pointing approximately east. Did not see any object in sky. Camera was Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart R967, 10 megapixels, in auto mode. Shutter speed for ambient lighting conditions varied somewhat for different scenes, but was hovering around 1/400 second. © John Tisdale-source: www.ufocasebook.com
2006 - Sierra de la Ventana, Province of Buenos Aires, located some 320 km from the city of Necochea, Argentina. The event took place on November 21, 2006 between 15:00 and 16:00 hours and the instrument employed was a Canon A530, 5Mpx camera (the photo taken was at 3 mpx) in Auto mode. An object can be clearly seen flying at low altitude, flying at high speed over the site.
It has the shape of two superimposed plates and one or two types of extremities, or something similar, can be observed its lower section. source: Planeta UFO
2006 - Brazil - Photo taken by Roberto Di Sena, former military. He described taken the photo anytime between 08h30 and 10h00 a.m. local time, on November 26, 2006, in a location called Alagamar, periphery of the city of Natal, state of Rio Grande no Norte, Brazil. Di Sena did not observe anything unusual in the sky and took several pictures at random, deleting a few later. Fortunately, he did not delete this one. The camera used was a Pentax Optio 60 6.0 megapixels. © Roberto Di Sena

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

O zi plina-ochi de pace, va ureaza cristian_kinetoterapy.....si tot ceva doriti in viata.. Doresc ca fiecare sa poata posta liber cu conditia pastrari bunului simt si fara postari xenofobe si rasiste. Cu totii suntem copii Divinitatii.