Secrete.

miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2013



Best UFO Pictures, Page 15 - 2012

Oregon Photo
2012 - Oregon - I have been flying for 40 years. I am also a certified A&P mechanic and an IA or inspector with over 25 years maintenance experience on planes like these. The Albatross we have is used as a test bed for Satellite broadband internet. We are one of the few companies in the world that has airborne satellite systems for high-speed internet.
The plane is full of sophisticated equipment for this purpose, as it is the original test bed for this.
I have better than 20/20 vision, and I usually can spot any single helium balloon of 15" diameter from a great distance and I am trained to do so. I see them all the time.
That being said, the object was literally a blur and I didn’t see it as it was moving in the same direction as the plane. The order of the pictures attached here is the series of the 3 that I took with my iphone as I was just trying to get a shot of "Sisters" and Mount Jefferson in the Bend area.
As for the pictures, they cannot be a balloon cluster as this thing passed us!
Cummings Photo
2012 - Kent, UK - Two 'alien aircraft' sightings in one week in 'UK's UFO hotspot' They hover in close formation against the backdrop of a cloudy Kent sky. The two mysterious bright lights were photographed on January 6 floating over Chatham.
Less than a week later, four similar lights were seen over Essex, shining brightly against the dawn. The remarkable sightings were made just 30 miles apart in an area now dubbed the country's UFO hotspot.
Illinois - 2012
2012 - Illinois - 01-16-12 - Me and a friend were driving from my house to another friend's house at approx. 11 PM. We started to come to a main road where we saw a large, circular-shaped object above the treeline. As we started to stop, the vehicle/ object then took off one direction and then changed direction at a very fast pace. When it changed direction it stayed at an angle and then slowed down speed and stayed moving above treeline.
Prineville, Oregon - 04-29-12
2012 - Prineville, Oregon - 04-29-12 - 9:31 PM Eyewitnesses, Jeremy, Carrie and Jade Apperson saw two unknown flying objects over Prineville, Oregon. The objects were of an orange color; and elongated.
The skies were clear at the time of the sighting, and no planes, helicopters or other flying craft were seen. None of the witnesses encountered any missing time or electromagnetic effects.
Submitted by Carrie Apperson
South Carolina - 05-15-12
2012 - South Carolina - 05-15-12 - I took several photos of my car at a scenic location. Several of which where taken in quick order. The first two were nearly identical and no more than a second or two apart. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary.
Weeks later when enhancing the first photo for black and white effects and sharpening the image, I got the neat picture I was looking for which enhanced the suspension details.
When I then went back to the full picture to see if it was what I wanted as a total picture, I noticed something above the mountain in the background that stood out.
Pidcoke, Texas - 06-06-12
2012 - Pidcoke, Texas - 06-06-12 - A triangle-shaped craft was observed just to the south of Gatesville, Texas on June 6, 2012, at approximately 0525 hours. I was traveling northbound on Highway 116 just north of the city of Pidcoke, when I spotted the object. I had observed the object as I entered the south side of Pidcoke a few minutes earlier.
At that point, I thought it was just an airplane. All I could see was a white light to the left side of the highway. I noticed the object moved to the right side of the highway.
As I barely passed the north side of Pidcoke, I saw the object much more clearly. It had moved back to the left side of the highway in a zig-zag motion. At that time, I realized this was not an airplane.
Maui, Hawaii - 07-18-12
2012 - Maui, Hawaii - 07-18-12 - My friend who lives in Maui took this picture. He said that he was taking multiple shots of the sunset and when he reviewed the pictures, he noticed the image on the left. He took about 20 shots at the time, and this is the only one that showed the image. He said that he never saw anything while shooting the pictures.
Furthermore, he said that many people have seen phenomena in that same location. People had described flying craft coming out of the ocean.
Kennington, London, England - 07-31-12
2012 - Kennington, London, England - 07-31-12 - The sighting occurred on Tuesday, July 31 at about 10.23 pm by my daughter Chenade Hosein. I know this because she rang me as it was occurring, I told her to take pictures and they are the ones I forwarded to you.
This took place in Kennington which is in London, England. My daughter was waiting for her boyfriend to visit.
She looked outof her balcony to the street to see if he had arrived but he was not there. As she was looking this object caught her eye.
Rachel, Nevada - 11-08-12
2012 - Rachel, Nevada - 11-08-12 - As a small group of tourists we had just left Rachel, Nevada (Lil A'Le'Inn) and stopped at the black mailbox en route to the Area 51 entrance. Earlier in the day we saw a helicopter in the area and two people in our group insisted that we were being followed by another man in a blue car. While we were doing our tourist thing at the black mail box, one of the group members shouted something that caused all of us to turn around.
Two or three people began snapping photos of a shiny object in the sky. It hovered for a few seconds, seemed to move back and forth in different directions and after 30 seconds or so took off in an incredible speed.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures6.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

O zi plina-ochi de pace, va ureaza cristian_kinetoterapy.....si tot ceva doriti in viata.. Doresc ca fiecare sa poata posta liber cu conditia pastrari bunului simt si fara postari xenofobe si rasiste. Cu totii suntem copii Divinitatii.