Secrete.

miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2013



Best UFO Pictures, Page 14 - 2011

Budapest to London Flight
2011 - Budapest to London Flight Photo - In August I flew from Budapest to London when I made this photo. More airplanes flew near us, so I did not see the object at the time I took the photograph. I just focused on the clouds and the wing. A few days later I noticed what is on the photo.
Camera - Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL; time/date stamp- 08-13-11, 9:07 AM
Rome, Italy - 01-19-11
2011 - Rome, Italy - 01-19-11 - The photographer stated: I am sending you two photos from my cell phone. Look at this very strange object that was over Rome, at 11:15 hour. The object was static for a moment. I saw this object in two positions only for few seconds. When I took the photos, I was alone on the rooftop of a friend's house. Submitted to www.ufocasebook.com
Sydney to Melbourne, Australia Flight - 01-14-11
2011 - Sydney to Melbourne, Australia Flight - 01-14-11 - While on a return flight from Sydney to Melbourne at around 9:00 AM, I decided to take a photo outside of the plane window to capture the clouds. While placing the camera in a vertical position and looking through the preview screen, I noticed a ball shape appear a split second, just before I pressed the camera button and then it disappeared just as quickly. It did not fly away, it simply vanished.
Thatcher, Utah - 02-06-11
2011 - Thatcher, Utah - 02-06-11 - This was taken at dusk... my second to oldest child noticed it, and came in and let me know about it. I grabbed my camera and was able to get this photograph just as it moved into the cloud. I have no idea what this could be. Two of my neighbors saw it also. We are having this happen a lot over the last week. I have no idea what it is. Any ideas?
Hazelton, Pennsylvania - 08-23-11
2011 - Hazelton, Pennsylvania - 08-23-11 - I did not witness this, but am reporting what a family friend saw. I received the pictures and interviewed the friend in great detail to put the report together. Our friend, about 15 minutes after experiencing the minor earthquake, went outside to look around and observed a black diamond-shaped object hovering or, moving very slowly in the sky.
Curious as to what the object was, the friend took a couple of pictures with a cell phone. Our friend isn't a great judge of distance, but believed the object was large and very high, probably at cloud level.
Ohio - 06-20-11
2011 - Ohio - 06-20-11 - Around 6 to 7 PM on June 20, 2011, I was taking photos of the pretty cloud formations on the deck of my cousin's home. Suddenly, I became aware of an object flying from west to east in front of me, about a mile or so away. It was above tree level. The bottom of the left side of the object seemed to be reflecting light, (which made me notice it). I thought the reflection was from sunlight, but the top part didn't seem to have the same reflection.
Manhattan, NYC - 09-17-11
2011 - Manhattan, NYC - 09-17-11 - The event occurred last Saturday 9-17-2011 in the early afternoon. I was taking digital photographs from the roof terrace of the new Museum located on Bowery in Manhattan's Lower East Side. I was shooting a series of images of the downtown Manhattan skyline to get some pictures of the Freedom tower construction. Because I had no tripod I was shooting at a very fast exposure rate 1/500th of a second. In addition, I was shooting in continuous mode at a frame rate of about 4 Frames per second.
I took my pictures and left the location. Last night upon looking at the images, I noticed a diamond-shaped object moving very close to the horizon in four frames of my images.
Canada - 09-17-11
2011 - Near Toronto, Canada - 09-17-11 - My name is Suzanne, and I am from Sudbury. My cousin Cindy, who is also from Sudbury, decided to bring her eldest son to Toronto for his birthday because he loves cheese and he wanted to visit Chucky Cheese. On the way there, they estimate about 15 miles from the restaurant in Toronto, they were taking picture of all kinds of stuff, the kids in the car, outside, etc. Unknown to them, when they decided to look at the pictures on computer, they noticed two of the pictures had an unusual flying craft.
They said they did not see or notice anything out of the ordinary at the time.
Illinois - 11-01-10
2011 - Illinois - 11-01-10 - We were traveling north on I39 as we approached the Tonica exit, we noticed several objects, black against the evening sky, to the western horizon, presumed them to be helicopters, as we've seen a helicopter convoy through that area once before. A few miles further on I had been watching this current convoy as far as we could before the terrain blocked them out. As we got off at the first LaSalle exit, heading north, I looked to the skies towards where the convoy would have been, and then an odd lighted object; higher, slightly closer, could be seen.Illinois - 11-01-10 I had my camera, and took a picture (picture 1) before losing sight of it as we descended into the valley. Did not see it anytime beyond that point in the daylight.Illinois - 11-01-10
Arizona - 06-16-10
2011 - Arizona - 06-16-10 - My wife and I were on our way home from Las Vegas, Nevada, after a bowling tournament. We drove, and then stopped to take some photographs of some interesting rock formations. While I was snapping a photo, this object crossed my field of vision. It moved so fast that my camera was only able to capture a blurred object. You can clearly see it on the far left side of the photo. I heard no sound when the object flew by.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

O zi plina-ochi de pace, va ureaza cristian_kinetoterapy.....si tot ceva doriti in viata.. Doresc ca fiecare sa poata posta liber cu conditia pastrari bunului simt si fara postari xenofobe si rasiste. Cu totii suntem copii Divinitatii.